HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we are again ( kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Here we are again ( kate) - Page 3 Empty

'Eh, what is your family like?' she then asked. Ronan smiled he loved talking about his family " Well there is my parents, who are just...amazing...ofcourse, i have two younger sisters and ne of my grandparents is stil alive, eh both of my sisters have husbands and kids which is great...and that's asically it well that and my uncles and aunts and their kids "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Well there is my parents, who are just... Amazing... Of course, I have two younger sisters and one of my grandparents is still alive, eh both of my sisters have husbands and kids which is great... And that's basically it well that and my uncles and aunts and their kids,' Ronan said.
  Kate was silent for a moment, realizing what this meant. First she thought it was only her and her grandma, then suddenly Ronan came into her life, bringing his whole family with him. 'That's a... A lot of family...' she finally stated, not really knowing what to say. 'And eh... Do I have to meet them? A time...' she asked, hoping for a no. She liked parties and although she didn't have any family to go to birthdays, she thought it was really boring and not fun at all. So she hoped she didn't have to go to that too. 'And... Birthdays?' she asked carefully. She couldn't help to ask, she needed to know so that she could prepare herself for the boredom...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'That's a... A lot of family...' she finally stated. Ronan smiled as he looked at her from time to time 'And eh... Do I have to meet them? A time...' she asked "and... Birthdays?'. Ronan smiled softly as he looked at the sunset for a bit creeting a somewhat relaxing colour scheme "Only if you want too, i mean....they would like to meet you...they are the best people i've met in my intire life, but you don't have to ofcourse"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Only if you want too, I mean... They would like to meet you... They are the best people I've met in my intire life, but you don't have to of course,' Ronan said.
  Kate sighed with relief. She was happy he let her choose, that's at least one thing he is doing good as a parent... 'That's nice... Do they... Know about me, already?' she then asked. 'I don't think they would be very pleased meeting me though,' she laughed, but there wasn't any happiness in it.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'That's nice... Do they... Know about me, already?' she then asked. 'I don't think they would be very pleased meeting me though,' she laughed, but there wasn't any happiness in it. Ronan smiled "they are dying to meet you kate" he laughed a bit "Why wouldn't they, we are quite the tight knit family you know, and you ..." he smiled "You are part of it now, no matter what you do"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'They are dying to meet you Kate.' He laughed a bit. 'Why wouldn't they, we are quite the tight knit family you know, and you...' He smiled. 'You are part of it now, no matter what you do.'
  That left Kate speechless for a while. 'T-They're what..?' she asked confused. She hadn't expected Ronan to tell his family that fast. 'W-What did you tell them?' she asked with a forced laugh, hoping to make the subject a bit lighter for her. She? Part of the family? Oh boi...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

That left Kate speechless for a while. 'T-They're what..?' she asked confused. 'W-What did you tell them?'. Ronan nodded "They are, i told them that you were my daughter, and they were like, all happy and stuff" he said calmly but wasn't able to hide the joy in his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'They are, I told them that you were my daughter, and they were like, all happy and stuff,' he said calmly but Kate could see the joy in his face.
  She smiled softly. 'But... Did you tell more? Or like, only that I'm suddenly your daughter and that's it? Do they know about... Ehm... Well, what I do and how I am...' she asked a bit careful.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She smiled softly. 'But... Did you tell more? Or like, only that I'm suddenly your daughter and that's it? Do they know about... Ehm... Well, what I do and how I am...' she asked a bit careful. "I didn't, not yet , i mean ofcourse they need to know sabout it, but i won't tell them a thing till i know everything" ronan smiled "But they won't disown you are judge you for anything, ofcourse they won't like it,
but they arent't bad people, believe me"

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I didn't, net yet, I mean of course they need to know about it, but I won't tell them a thing till I know everything.' Ronan smiled. 'But they won't disown you or judge you for anything, of course they won't like it, but they aren't bad people,  believe me.'
  Kate nodded. 'Ah... Okay...' she frowned and looked outside the window, thinking about it all. 'When did you tell we are... Related...' she then asked, turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'Ah... Okay...' she frowned and looked outside the window, thinking about it all. 'When did you tell we are... Related...' she then asked, Ronan sights "Eh the day after or something i don't know...it's all a blur"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Eh the day after or something I don't know... It's all a blur.'
  Kate nodded understanding. 'Yeah...' She sighed deep. 'It is...' But it wasn't, for her. She knew excactly when what happened and how. The day her life turned into a living hell. She turned away from Ronan, doing her best to control her tears. Those days were a hell. And it looks like she won't escape anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Yeah...' She sighed deep. 'It is...' . Ronan looket at her "ey if someone is bothering you just say so" he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Ey if someone is bothering you just say so,' he said calmly.
  Kate tried blinking away the tears but without much succes. She sighed. Oh, there was someone bothering her, or more threatening her. But it was too dangerous to tell Ronan, although she wanted to. She knew it was the best thing to do, for her, but she was too afraid. She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed frustrated. 'It-It's nothing...' she said while looking outside, hoping that would calm her. Clint made very clear she must not say anything, otherwise great problems will follow soon. She surprised herself over and over again about how fucking scared she is of him and why she can't stand up against him, but he has friends, and one wrong move more of hers could be the biggest mistake of her life... She already made too much wrong moves, this being one of them. She left without saying where she was going, she didn't answer his texts and it will only be a matter of time before he would call...
  Then her phone rang. Kate shot up in her seat and could hold a shriek in, causing a half high note that was just really weird and not Kate. She looked at her ringing and buzzing phone with wide eyes. Then she remembered Ronan was in the seat next to her and she quickly turned around her phone to see who it was, afraid for what she might saw. Her thoughts were true, it was Clint. She didn't know what to do and even with Ronan in the car she doubted her actions, although she almost forgot about him because Clint was taking all her attention right now. Should she answer and take the risk for being yelled at with Ronan next to her, or should she decline and get a far worse scolding when she got home? She was afraid for both, but happily her phone stopped ringing and Clint's contact was gone. Kate breathed heavily and with shaky breath and her hands were shaking. She blinked, and held her eyes close for a moment, trying to control her breath again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

He was just eating tictacs when suddenly somethinng in kate's mood changed. He frowned as he looked at her for a moment, her phone..again "What's up with that phone of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Here we are again ( kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next